XTRATUF Homer LL12696 - Grey
- The XTRATUF® Homer is inspired by Alaska commercial fishermen and fisherladies who prefer to step into a lightweight shoe during the down time when they aren't working the decks or when the fish aren't biting.
- Slip-on, water-resistant with a slipper-like feel. It features a soft wool upper with a full faux-shearling lining keeping you warm and cozy.
- Based on customer feedback, these shoes tend to run small. We recommend ordering up a size for more comfortable fit.
- Brushed wool outer with contrast outsole adds a sporty feel to your winter look.
- Pull-tab at heel for easy entry.
- Molded EVA insole provides underfoot support and cushioned comfort.
- Non-marking chevron outsole is slip resistant.
- Style numbers: APF-900-BRN (Brown)
• APF-101-GRY (Grey)
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Weight: 12 oz